Sunday, July 26, 2009

may the force be with you

m love is so into everything star wars right now and found his cousins automatic light saber. automatic meaning with a press of a button the light saber part will shoot out of the handle at a speed faster than light. ok - not quite that fast but pretty fast. especially when said light saber is pointed point blank at my eye. he just wanted to show me how it worked but pointed it at the worst place possible. OUCH!!!!! i was so f*ckin shocked i screamed at the top of my lungs "get out! go any where but here." b/c i wanted to whoop his ass so bad. b said it was shocking to him how well i handled it. right under my eye socket and above my cheekbone - i had a heartbeat. we got ice on it fast. b is being nice b/c i could call "domestic violence" on him so i did get breakfast in bed today and he did the dishes. nice.

No comments: