Thursday, July 9, 2009

herbaliciousness

I don't think i mentioned that i have to drink an herbal supplement from my acupuncturist for the 3days. 3 level scoops into warm water. didn't smell too crazy to me as i am used to growing up with my mom's herbal soups to cure and ward away all evils. i should have her teach me but no one here will drink it unless it was pumped with sugar and carbonated and called "soda". ok, i digress as always. back to this new supplement. i swear it gives me a feeling of wellness. i can't call it anything else. she said it was for stress, blood producing, my digestive system and sleeping. it's only for 3 days but i wish the feeling will last longer. or is it my "chi" getting in balance already from my first session? what a load of hoo haa. i have another session of stick, suck and spank tomorrow. we'll see!

No comments: